Thank you to All that glitters for awarding me the Kreativ and Versatile Blogger award I am truly honoured. I met all that glitters over a conversation about ginger cupcakes. She runs a fantastic blog with a wealth of interesting articles from beauty, cooking, fashion and food of course! With such a wide variety to read there is always something to enjoy. Of course part of the award is that I have to reveal 7 random facts about myself so here goes….
7 Things about me:
- I have a second marriage to baking – sometimes I scream at it, argue, fuss, pine for it, laugh at it. Occasionally it gets the silent treatment and I file for divorce but it never agrees.
- I love to stand in the rain – the harder it is raining the better but not on straight hair days.
- I love dragonflies as like them I flit from one thing to another with super charged speed.
- I have lots of partially started books on all differnt themes that I have written and have never finished one yet but dream of doing so.
- I have phantosmia which involves smelling things that nobody else can. Bizarrly when I smell something really bad I also find bad things happen afterwards. So with my cooking this could mean the World is going to end most days – well it is 2012.
- I hate driving and will physically pull my body inwards when trying to fit through a small gap whilst oooohhhing in true girly style all the way through. I also duck when I go under low bridges and can be found gripping the seat and trying to put my foot through the floor to find an imaginary extra brake pedal when my Husband is driving.
- I recently had a conversation with a friend about things spooky things and the film ‘Woman in Black’ (not that I have seen it) . When I went to bed I had to turn off the light and run to my bed as fast I could and hide under the covers because I had scared myself – how stupid!
My nominations for the Kreative and Versatile Blogger award are:
- Homedmade by Fleur – A devoted baker with a beautiful face, soul and blog to match. She runs her own cake club and has been on TV but like me she believes in cakeland (a bit like fairyland but the cupcakes have wings). She is very supportive and has some fantastic ideas.
- Here’s one I made earlier – is a blog by Kate and she tries out all sort of different baking goodies. I love her little blog but she does not get many comments and I think she should have more as she has a great blog with simple instructions and images to match. You all remember what it is like to blog and think nobody is reading what you write so spare a moment, say hello and cheer her on as baking is quite obviously her secret passion.
Rules of the Kreativ and Versatile blog award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share seven things about yourself that people may or may not know already.
- Pass the award along to others and let them know you’ve nominated them!